- Folds to within 12.5" of the wall
- 350 lb Capacity
- Universally handed - no left or right hand units (save on stocking orders)
- Rack and pinion drive
- Low profile track (2.5" vertically)
- Soft start/stop
- Easy to service
- Easy to install - single person in less than one hour
- Small, lightweight chassis weighs only 40 lbs!
- Very competitive prices
- And... a lot more! Additional details coming soon - stay tuned!
Lifetime Warranty is the industry's best! Covering the original purchaser for the drive train (motor and gear box), gear rack, pinion gear, and circuit boards. Learn more here!
100 years in the making... the wait is over! Introducing the new Legacy Stairlift®
Mike Vogt, Dan Fager and Amos Matlock put their combined 100 years of experience to work designing these new stairlifts. Mike Vogt elaborated, "We're very fortunate because we got to start with a blank slate - carefully selecting the features we knew customers wanted; designing it to meet dealer needs; and pricing it to sell. We're very confident stairlift dealers will like the Legacy stairlifts for all the right reasons."
Request Pricing Now:
Please enter your information to request automatic stairlift pricing. The City, State, and Zip fields should be for the location where the unit would be installed, not necessarily your contact address.