100 years in the making… the wait is over! Enjoy our State-Of-The-Art Legacy Stairlift®!
Lake Home Lift
Click on the categories below to learn more about our Stairlifts.
- 300 lb Capacity
- Universally handed – no left or right hand units (save on stocking orders)
- Rack and pinion drive
- Low profile track (2.5″ vertically)
- Soft start/stop
- Easy to service
- Easy to install – single person in less than one hour
- Small, lightweight chassis weighs only 40 lbs!
- Very competitive prices
Our design team put their combined 100 years of experience to work designing these new stairlifts. Our president Mike Vogt elaborated, “We’re very fortunate because we got to start with a blank slate – carefully selecting the features we knew customers wanted; designing it to meet dealer needs, and pricing it to sell. We’re very confident stairlift dealers and clients will like the Legacy stairlifts for all the right reasons.”
Legacy Stairlifts Specifications
- ETL listed A17.5 / B44 – A18.1
- Rack & pinion drive
- Interior gear rack
- 25 to 45 degree angle applications
- Non-handed units stock able
- Quick adjustment limit cams
- Folds to 12.5” from the wall
- Chassis weight 40 lbs.
- Track weight for 8’ section 36 lbs.
- Wireless seat control
- Wireless remote controls for upper & lower landings
- 8’ & 6’-6” track sections available
- Chassis mounted auxiliary control switch
- Obstruction audio beep notification
- Battery operated system
- Low profile stair-hugger track & bracket design – 2-1/2” track rest on stairs
- Constant pressure controls
- 3” to 6” horizontal extension at top landing (depending on angle)
- 90 degree swivel seat assembly at top landing
- ANODIZED aluminum rail
- Black, Gray, Beige or Brown upholstery
- Seat belt
- Folding arm rest