Click on the categories below to learn more about our Hide-A-Waiter™ Dumbwaiter.
- Rack & pinion drive
- No slack cable lock-ups
- Battery operated
- Fast and easy installation – plug & play
- Aluminum rail instead of steel T-rail
- No separate machine room required
- No remote mounted controller
- On board diagnostic troubleshooting LED light
- 20” Wide x 20” Deep x 30” High – 200 lbs capacity
- 24” Wide x 24” Deep x 30” High – 200 lbs capacity
- 30” Wide x 30” Deep x 36” High – 275 lbs capacity
- Warranty 5 years on motor & gear, and 2 years on all other parts
- Optional stainless steel cabin.
This generic drawing shows nominal dimensions useful for INITIAL planning of a dumbwaiter project. BEFORE beginning actual construction, be sure to request application drawings customized with dimensions for your specific project. Hoist-way construction requirements may vary from state to state. Dimensions given are Staying Home Corporation’s recommended sizes, reflecting running, and access clearances. Consult local authority to assure compliance with state and local codes.